So every parent that considers a new vehicle usually has just one important question before all others questions, and that is this…
Just How Safe is VW’s Tiguan for 2017?
There is 7 Stability-Enhancing Technologies designed to increase the safety rating on the all new 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– Electronic Brake-Pressure Distribution (EBD) which helps appropriate stopping power needed when in a hard braking scenario.
– Electronic Stability Control can calibrate the energy from the vehicle to use the appropriate amount of power and rotation to each wheel.
– Intelligent Crash Response System which inside the occasion of an accident the airbags will deploy and the ICRS will switch off the fuel pump, open your doors and activate your emergency lights immediately.
– Automatic Post-Collision Braking System, in the occasion of a collision sometimes your vehicle will not stop. That’s why these vehicles include Automatic Post-Collision Braking System to assist bringing your vehicle to a stop after a collision helping reduce the additional chances of another impact.
– Brake Disc Drying – In the rainfall, your brakes will be dried by applying the windshield wipers to switch on the system for more confident braking power in the rain.
VW’s Tiguan provides daily adventure
If you are searching for an everyday adventurous turbocharged high performing and tech-savvy car full of latest features…
Well then you really want to have a look at the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan Sport Utility Vehicle.
A sophisticated vehicle that doesn’t just look terrific but it is extremely versatile too. Other tech option on the VW Tiguan for 2017.
– A Touchscreen sound system.
– Rear view camera system.
– Wireless technology with music streaming for compatible devices like your BlackBerry or iPod.
– Sirius satellite radio with 3-month trial subscription at zero cost to you.
– Touchscreen Navigation system.
– Fender premium stereo.
Starting at price of $24,995 this specific SUV gets 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the freeways of United States of America.
Like I stated earlier that when you get behind the steering wheel is when the magic happens… Now you’ll experience the power of the 4 Cyl 2.0L TSI engine with 200 hp plus 207 pound-feet of torque.
Include the offered 4MOTION all-wheel-drive for extra traction control to enhance the agility and handling.
Engine Specs for the 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan.
– 4 cylinder 2.0L TS! 200 hp engine.
– 6-speed automatic transmission.
– 20 city mpg and 24 freeway mpg.
– 207 pound-feet of torque.
– A Tuned-Sports Suspension as an offered option for remarkable drive control.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9583599